Tuesday, August 18, 2009

THE CAMERON works wonders!!!



Now you know why I named myself Nik CAMERON.....Yess it's because of the beautiful CAMERON Diaz hahaha you wish. Nope it is because of the beautiful sweet putter Scotty Cameron. And yess I finally own one after such a long time dreaming of it. Studio Select ® Squareback 1 yup that is the one I have. On it's first appearance I scored three BIRDIES and never has my putting been so sharp. Putting from 3 feet to even a 30 feet distance is of no problemo. It feels like it has a life of it's own. For you guys out there, I must say it is not a regret investing in this putter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how much is this putter? sure cost a bomb one.

Nik Cameron said...

well i wouldn't say it costs a bomb but it is worth the slight investment. Isetan KLCC is still having their sale

Blog Widget by LinkWithin