Monday, August 31, 2009

GOLF DURING RAMADHAN

Golf during this time can be CHALLENGING. However I still think it is all in the mind. True enough golf is a game that has to do a lot with concentration and mental focus. That is why Tiger is still the no.1 player in the world. Anyway just to cut the story short I managed to play 9 HOLES last Saturday and the NEWLY refurbished Bukit Utama Golf Club. I must say it was a pleasant surprise being back there. It was like going down memory lane. Believe it or not my score was only 3 over. The first hole I managed a double bogey due to a miss putt, then the 2nd hole i got a bogey before paring the next 7 holes. I don't know whether the lack of food made me swing softly but yet very far and accurate. Overall I was very pleased...

1 comment:

Real Woman said...

i personally think that Ramadhan is the month to leave all things 'duniawi' behind and concentrate on all things rohaniah..aiya...some more only a month mah...it should be the month to relax a bit and cure any damage that had been done to the body results from GOLFING!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin